Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Watching Quietly, Praying Silently



Dear Dexter

I am dedicating this song to you cause I am finding it hard to tell you my feelings
I realize I can't go a day without thinking about you =)

If the day should ever come, that the love we found has come
And the dreams we shared have drifted away


I know the golden sun still shines down on everyone
But my cold world would never be the same

I can't expect you to know something that I never show
But the whirling of the world gets in the way
And it's not that I don't care
And it's not that I don't wanna share
But some of these words are just too big to say

So I'll send a prayer
Someday you'll see, One day you'll realize
How everything you are to me (by L.Lewis)