Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Wounds will heal but Scars are Forever

We all know wounds causes pain
But pain is only temporary

Wounds will heal but Scars are forever

How long do scars take to heal?

How can I get rid of scars completely?

Do I really want to remove the scars? 
Should I keep the scars as a reminder? 
Can old scars really heal?



This is the topic I have should have address when I first met both A(s) back in June 22
The three of us were allocated into the same group for the night.
Last night during prayer I raised my hand and asked A to pray for my healing 
This is the second time she prayed for me

The first time she touch me (during prayer), she pull me aside and told me that her holy spirit could see scars and that it made her tremble. I could see her a little bit pale, confuse and cold. I felt really bad to have put her at this state that night. She prayed for me in tongues. I did not understand her but I could feel a very strong energy flowing as she continue blowing into my hands as I held up it up in front of me (as though she is blowing a candle out)

Three months flew past quickly, she approached me and whisper into my ears that she could still see the scars inside me during the prayer. She is clueless about the scars but sincerely prayed that the Scars on My Soul would one day be healed. I look back into her eyes and said thank you (with a smile).

Does she see scars when touching certain people or was this a message from God?

This event got me thinking a lot about people lately (looking back at my past)

About the good people I've met and the bad ones.
Those that wished to destroy me or unintentionally hurt me. 
All have left scars on my soul.
I have to agree with Dexter when he said "Who does not have scars in life?"
I just need to acknowledge and accept the scars. Learned from my mistake and grow stronger.

It surprises me that A can see my deepest pain. There is a strong spiritual connection.
You can't judge a person without knowing them first right?

It would be different if those words came from P or S cause we have support each other during happy and sad moments, basically knowing me inside out.
(Mind you, I don't break down easily in front of anyone)

Now let us remember Sept 11
as ten years quickly pass us by



You can rebuild a city, change the skyline
But scars remain forever
"There is something beautiful, the nature of scars.


A scar means the hurt is over;
the wound is closed and healed." (Harry Crews)


Here are some Healing Quotes (found online) to bring a dose of Comfort to Your Soul (to those who are reading this)


Sometimes we hurt. Sometimes our hearts ache. Sometimes we cry out in pain.

In your quest to heal and recover from the hurts that are part of life, you may be seeking for words of inspiration to guide you in times of sorrow.

Reasons might not make sense during periods of intense pain and suffering, and yet when given time and compassion, the sorrow would somehow lessen in intensity.

Getting in touch with nature during times of hurt is very soothing for the soul.
(trust me it does works, get out of bed and go to the nearest park or beach)

And sometimes we have to go from one extreme before we can end up at the other end. As Marcel Proust points out, "We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it in full."

Usually when you've hit the lowest point, the only thing that can happen is an upswing to the road of recovery.



A lot of people say they want to get out of pain, and I'm sure that's true,
but they aren't willing to make healing a high priority.
They aren't willing to look inside to see the source of their pain in order to deal with it.
-- Lindsay Wagner

All healing is first a healing of the heart.
-- Carl Townsend

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
-- Helen Keller

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
-- Gary Zukav

Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory.
Instead, forgiving what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember.
We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future.
-- Lewis B. Smedes

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
-- Hippocrates

Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn't you
 - all of the expectations, all of the beliefs - and becoming who you are.
-- Rachel Naomi Remen

Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.
-- Tori Amos

Healing yourself is connected with healing others.
-- Yoko Ono

Humor is healing.
-- Brad Garrett

I have a couple of girlfriends who are like, healing. We take care of each other.
They know when I need to be taken care of.
-- Maggie Gyllenhaal

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity.
It's something we are all touched by.
No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
-- Billy Joel

(Listen to your favourite songs or any songs on the radio
start humming along, release your voice)
Music is free, learn and heal.

I've experienced several different healing methodologies over the years
- counselling, self-help seminars, and I've read a lot
- but none of them will work unless you really want to heal.
-- Lindsay Wagner

Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart.
And your story will touch and heal people's souls.

-- Melody Beattie

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love.
Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
-- Sai Baba

The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
-- Hubert H. Humphrey

We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity.
We need to give each other space so that we may both give and
receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion.
-- Max de Pree

"In every community, there is work to be done.
In every nation, there are wounds to heal.
In every heart, there is the power to do it."
-- Marianne Williamson

One of the most valuable things we can do to heal one another is listen to
each other's stories."
-- Rebecca Falls

"Tears are God's gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow."
-- Rita Schiano, from "Sweet Bitter Love"

"There are hurts so deep that one cannot reach them or heal them with words."
-- Kate Seredy

"When you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed."
-- Jane Fonda