Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

A weekend of emotional goodbyes


“Compared to everything I experienced in the past, none of it mattered anymore! Watching your loved ones leave you and realizing that there was still so much that you hadn’t done for them yet and so many things you haven’t told them – it’s difficult to find words to describe that type of feeling, especially knowing that you can’t make up for those lost times! That’s why now, I don’t care about what others may think of me. For example, when I was asked about why I didn't return to "A" after getting "B" and when I will be "C" again, my only response was to smile – because that’s my own personal issue (A+B+C) and as long as I feel happy and am enjoying the moment, that’s all that matters.” 


To be continued ... Parting Words of Wisdom