Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

A Shooting Star or a Falling Star

Ten years flew past so quickly,every thing I have learned, every moment I have hold on to, every step that I have taken, it all comes down to this, last night was the ARBV Certificate Conferring Ceremony.

Proud of myself? Maybe just a little. I did achieve my ambition.
Any celebration? Not really excited about the whole event. The clock did not stop and life still goes on. It is just the beginning of the next season.

Mum, Dad, I have finally achieve my dream ... just like how you have advise, it requires hard work and many late nights, it was tiring but I never gave up, it was painful yet rewarding and worth it at the end. Thanks for showing me the world.

Ahh SUCCESS ... it is not just about what I accomplish in my life, it's also about what I inspires others to do. Such a shame Lawla can't make it, she really wanted to attend, but I believe her time will come, one fine day her name will be called to receive the cert. We will wait for your turn. By the way, thank you for the lovely gift. 


Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there.


God's funny sense of humour...a few friends I invited to the event, couldn't make it last minute. I was a little disappointed and was just joking to God that it is going to be a long boring night. As I was sitting alone, little did I expect the other person seated next to me not only looked familiar, she actually knew me. It's a small world.
The HARDEST part of realizing A dream...catching a Falling Star or being a Shooting Star?

A star fell from heaven, right into my arms.
The brightest star I know I've ever seen.
Then I found out that it was only you with all your charms who came into my life to fill my next dream.
A fallen star that's what you are.
Thank you for attending my short ceremony.

Lately, I have seen a few people stepping down as leaders. Is it too much to handle for them? Are they sick of it all?
or Are they are merely giving an opportunity for someone else to step up and take over? Well as long as they step down gracefully. It should be a smooth transition to the next great leader.